Smiths Grove Community 2022 Christmas Parade Rules and Regulations for Units/Participants
- The driver of any unit in the parade shall possess a valid driver’s license.
- All units using a portable generator shall have a working fire extinguisher aboard.
- No smoking shall be allowed in or on any unit during the parade route.
- There must be 1 adult for every 5 children on all units on which children (12 and under) are riding.
- No participants in the parade shall use alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs. Anyone appearing to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Special care shall be taken in the operation of each unit to assure that no child along the parade route is injured by running under or in front of any unit.
- Drivers of motorcycles, ATV and bicycles units shall not “pop wheelies” along the parade route.
- Drivers of motorcycles and ATV units must possess a valid driver’s license.
- No other costumed Santa Claus is allowed in the parade. The City of Smiths Grove selects a designated SANTA. Participants must remain in assigned position for announcement purposes. Highlight just the text in the main window of this page, click the button below, select the radio button for “Selection”, click “Apply” then click “Print” to print this page.
will be reported to local law enforcement officials.