The parade committee reserves the right to do any of the following:
- Orally or in writing to amend, add to or delete from these rules.
- To prohibit any unit from entering the parade
- To remove any unit from the parade at any time or at any point along the parade route. NO other costumed SANTA CLAUS is allowed. The City of Smiths Grove, alone, selects a designated SANTA CLAUS.
- To reject the entry application of any unit which in opinion of the parade committee
- Does not reflect the Christmas theme of the parade
- May jeopardize the safety of the participants in the parade and/or those persons viewing the parade.
Any oral directive given by a member of the Parade Committee on the day of the parade shall be construed by the participants in the parade as being a part of these rules and regulations for the 2023 Smiths Grove Christmas Community Christmas Parade.
Additional information and deadlines:
- If you arrive early to complete assembly of your FLOAT/PARADE ENTRY, go to Ed Spear Park to do your completion. Do not bring multiple vehicles to the NW Elementary line up area to complete your entry. All decorations and individuals must be on the float and ready prior to line up.
- Your FLOAT/PARADE ENTRY must be fully complete and staffed prior to Line up at NW Elementary school beginning at 5 p.m. on parade day!!!!!
Highlight the text in the main window of this page, click the button below, select the radio button for “Selection”, click “Apply” then click “Print” to print this page.